Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Howdy Y'All

I hope you are having a good day. It is shortly before 10am and I've dropped Zachary off at school, gone for a walk, gone for a blood test and now I am here to write a post. Wow. It feels like I've done a lot already and yet I have the whole day ahead of me. Let's hope the rest of the day is just as productive. Isn't it funny how some days you can get lots done and other days you get nothing done.

I made this card a while ago. Finally decided to post it. I love these cowgirls. They are just so fun. Their dresses are paper pieced with Basic Grey patterned paper.

Supplies:

Stamps: Cowgirl & Howdy (clearly wordsworth)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Designer Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" Hand Held Punch, Hemp Twine, Paper Snips

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: