Monday, November 17, 2008

Red Christmas Bird

I have been busy preparing for a number of Christmas card stamping events. My first one is tonight. I have three in the next two weeks so things seem quite busy. This is one of the cards that we are making, although it's not for tonight.

A couple of details about the card.... I inked up the Canvas background stamp in Real Red, stamped off once on scrap paper and then stamped on the Real Red card stock. To make to main image, I inked up the bird and leaf image in Mellow Moss and stamped on the Vanilla card stock. I cleaned the stamp and inked it up again in Real Red. I stamped it on a scrap piece of Vanilla card stock and then cut out the bird image. I popped it up with dimensionals and stuck it over the Mellow Moss image.

Well, that's all for now. I need to pack a few more things for my Stack class event. We are making 12 cards - two Christmas card designs and one male birthday card design. Should be fun!

Supplies:

Stamps: Birds Galore (Inkadinkado), Canvas
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Real Red, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Wild Asparagus Designer Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Real Red, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Red Eyelets, Crop-o-dile, Red Satin Ribbon (Gale's), Dimensionals

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: