Sunday, April 4, 2010

Simply Fifth Avenue

Two simple cards!


Happy Easter!

Supplies:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Apricot Appeal,
Ink: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: White embossing powder (on flowers), White Signo Pen & Ruler (to draw the lines), Blender Pen



May all your wishes come true!

Supplies:

Stamps: Fifth AVenue Floral, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Sage Shadow
Ink: Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Accessories: White embossing powder (on flowers), White Signo Pen & Ruler (to draw the lines)
4.25 x 5.5 cards
Please note that I "cased" these cards from a blog I came across a while ago. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find where I got the idea from - whether it was from a specific card or a card sketch - so I cannot give credit to whom it belongs. Sorry about that.

Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: