For You Flower
I just LOVE everything about the designer series paper used on this card. I love the colours used as well as all the patterns on EACH SIDE of the paper. That is unusual for me. I will definitely be using up my whole pack very quickly.
1. Punch Whisper White strip with Dotted Scalloped Border Punch. Tape Scallop and the two pieces of patterned paper together. Tie Ribbon around and adhere to Early Espresso card base.
2. Using the For You Flower stamp, ink in Certainly Celery and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the XL Fancy Flower Punch. YAY! YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT THE FLOWER OUT BY HAND!!
3. Clean stamp and colour the words in the circle with Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso Markers. Stamp on Whisper White card stock and punch out using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. TIP: If you take a while to colour, you can "huff" on your stamp to re-moisten the ink before stamping on your card stock. Tape Circle to the center of the Celery Flower.
4. Build a Brad: Stamp flower from Itty Bitty Bits in Baja Breeze ink and punch out with the 1/2" Circle Punch. Add a glue dot to the back of the circle. Adhere to the part of the Build a Brad with the "stems". Add the Clear top of the brad. This has adhesive on it already so you do not need to add any more. Punch hole in the For You Flower with 1/16" Hand held punch and add brad.
5. Complete card by punching two Small Ovals out of Greenhouse Gala DSP. Add a dimensional to one end of the oval. Add dimensionals to the For You Flower. Stick Flower and Leaves to card.
Early Espresso Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11
Greenhouse Gala DSP: 4 1/4 x 1, 4 1/4 x 2 1/4 and Scraps for leaves
Whisper White Strip and Scraps
Stamps: For You Flower, Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: White 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Build a Brad, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango Markers, 1/16" Handheld Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, XL Fancy Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dotted Scalloped Border Punch
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card
Itty Bitty Bits with Rich Razzleberry
1. Stamp sentiment on on Whisper White card stock with Basic Black ink. Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig if you want perfect placement. :)
2. Stamp Itty Bitty Bits with Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise ink. Punch out with Itty Bitty Punches and glue to Whisper White card stock.
3. Score the long side of Tempting Turquoise card stock at 3". Punch the side closest to the score line with the Scalloped Border Punch. (When folded this should make a 3 x 3 square.) Adhere completed Whisper White square to inside and fold Turquoise scallop up adhering in place.
4. Add ribbon to bottom edge. You might have to add a bit of adhesive to keep it in place. Tie the ends with embroidery thread and add Itty Bitty Button. You can either tie it on with the piece of thread you used to tie the ribbon or use two separate pieces for each, using a glue dot to attach the button to the top of of the ribbon.
Rich Razzleberry Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Tempting Turquoise: 3 x 4 1/2 (score at 3")
Whisper White: 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
Whisper White Scraps
Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), White Embroidery Thread, Itty Bitty Buttons, Glue Dot, Scalloped Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Glue Pen
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card
Thanks for stopping by.