Rock & Roll and Collage Techniques
Randomly stamp French Foliage images over Very Vanilla card stock in the following inks:
- Poplar leaf in Cajun Craze ink
- Oak leaf in Cajun Craze ink. Stamp- off once on scrap paper before stamping on card stock. This gives it a lighter colour
- Script in Rich Razzleberry ink
- Paris Circle in Rich Razzleberry ink
- Ink up an Acrylic Block in More Mustard ink
Small Square Image:
1. Sponge edges of Very Vanilla square with More Mustard ink.
2. Stamp Script in Rich Razzleberry ink in center of Very Vanilla square.
3. Ink Poplar Leaf in More Mustard ink. Roll the edges in Cajun Craze ink. Stamp on Very Vanilla square.
1. Adhere layers together.
2. Add dimensionals to the back of the Collage image and the small square Leaf image.
3. Add ribbon to collage image.
4. Finish card.
Cajun Craze Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Rich Razzleberry: 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
Very Vanilla: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Cajun Craze: 2 x 2 1/4
Rich Razzleberry: 1 7/8 x 2 1/8
Very Vanilla: 1 3/4 x 2
Stamps: French Foliage, Acrylic Block
Paper: Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla,
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge
4.25 x 5.5 card
|The club had the option to make a multicoloured butterly. Just like in the Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catologue (p.132)|