Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really like the Love Impressions DSP in the Occasions mini.  But you can't buy everything!!!  I saw a card with a similar layout online but it used the DSP.  Like I said, I don't have that paper so I created a similar look using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet sizzlet dies.  It did take a while to glue those letters on.  But I think it was worth it in the end!  :)

Supplies:


Stamps:  none!!
Paper:  Basic Grey, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlet Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Love Impressions  Rub-Ons, Tombo White Liquid Glue, Scalloped Border Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

5-1/2 x 4-1/4 card

Thanks for stopping by.

PS  A huge happy birthday to my friend Jen P.  In order of importance, it is always your birthday first and Valentine's Day second.  ;)



0 comments: