Monday, June 27, 2011

Pure Bliss

Pure Bliss by Andrea G71

The end of the school year has arrived.  My boys will be ending school this week.  So last week I worked on teacher gifts.  I have made a set of cards for each of them and will be giving a gift certificate for McNally Robinson Books as well.  This is one of the cards in the card set of five.  I find the photo doesn't do it justice.  IN REAL LIFE, the cork matches much better to the Crumb Cake card stock and the butterfly is Baja Breeze.  Here it looks almost like Pool Party, one of the new In Colors.   Oh well.  Still learning to take proper photos.  :(

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bliss (SAB 2011), Thank You Kindly (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Whisper White Craft, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Pearls, Dimensionals, Cork, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Big Shot, White Bakers Twine, Distresser, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I haven't decided which set I will be giving to whom.  Maybe I'll let the boys decide.  You can find a card almost identical to Card Set #1 HERE.  

Card Set #1

Card Set #2


Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Making card sets as gifts for your teachers.

Pauline

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful! I'm sure the teachers will love them.

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. The teachers are very lucky.

Trina

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! I am obviously way behind and have just looked at your website. I LOVE your cards! Do you sell on etsy? I would love to buy some if you sell them. Maybe we'll see you this summer in BC??

Amie