Monday, June 4, 2012

Stamp Sets for Sale

Hello stampers,

I am trying to clean up and organize my stamp room.  As a result, I have decided to sell some of my stamp sets.  If you would like to purchase any of these, please send me an email, phone call or leave a comment and then I'll contact you to arrange for pick up.  (Unfortunately I will not be shipping these out, so you will need to be able to pick them up. )  I will put you on a waiting list for a stamp set if there are multiple people who would like to buy the same set.  Then if there is a "no-show", the next person on the list will be able to purchase the set.

If you are not sure what stamps look like in a particular set, you can go to the Splitcoaststampers website HERE to see examples made by a particular set.  Or you might be able to find it on ebay and be able to see a picture of the stamp set.  If all else fails, I will take a picture of the set and email it to you.  :)

Payment by Cash or cheque.
Pick up only. 

All stamps are 50% or more!

$5  CLEAR MOUNT STAMP SETS

Picture This SOLD
Vintage Vogue SOLD
Whimsical Words  SOLD
Vintage Labels

$10  DOUBLE  CLEAR MOUNT STAMP SETS

Awash with Flowers  SOLD
Take a Spin (with 16 Spinner hands hardware)
Playful Pieces  SOLD

$10  WOOD STAMP SETS

For All You Do
Fun and Fast Notes
Asian Artistry
Long Fellows (new)
Swirls and Curls Verses (new)    SOLD
So Happy for You (new)  SOLD
A Little Bit of Happiness (new)
Punch Potpourri (new) 
A Flower for All Season (new)
Holiday Happiness (new)
Three Little Words (new)

$8  WOOD STAMP SETS

Live Like You Mean It  SOLD
Dreams du Jour
Serene Spring
Label Classics  SOLD
Of the Earth (new)
Hodgepodge Happiness (new)  SOLD
Things I Love (new)

$5  WOOD STAMP SETS

A is for Adorable  SOLD
So Very   SOLD
Bliss SOLD
Dot Dot Dot
Bella’s Bloom
Little Flowers  SOLD
Mini Messages
Polka Dots and Petals

BACKGROUND STAMP SETS

$10  Tres Chic  SOLD
$5    Big Blossom


OTHER ITEMS
$5  Joyful Season – Sizzix Letterpress Plate



And to end this post, I guess I should post a card.   


Supplies:

Stamps Set:  Field Flowers, Elizabeth, A to Z
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Edge Distresser



0 comments: