Sunday, December 30, 2012

Medallion Wedding Card

Medallion Wedding Card by Andrea G71

My sister-in-law attended a wedding this weekend and asked me to make a card for her.  After searching on the web for an idea as I was pressed for time, I found THIS CARD to CASE.

I embossed the Medallion stamp in white embossing powder and lightly sponged Baja Breeze ink over the entire square of card stock.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Medallion, Tiny Tags
Paper: Card base from Embossed Box of Cards (Michaels), Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Vellum Card Stock
Ink:  Baja Breeze, White
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Edge Distresser, Dimensionals, Sponge, White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Baja 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Pearl (Pretties Kit retired), Tag Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch (retired)

Thanks for looking.  Happy New Year!! 


3 comments:

Gina said...

that is soooo beautiful!

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty! Love the way you used this stamp!

Gran26 said...

This card really caught my eye. I just love the color and for a wedding card it is perfect. Thanks for sharing.