Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Friend

My Friend by Andrea G71



CAS(E) this Sketch #30

This is one of the cards I made using the sketch challenge found HERE.  The first card I made using this challenge can be found HERE.  Two completely different styles but of course I had to use the new washi tape again.

By the way, to make the circle embellishments, I just put a piece of washi tape down on Whisper White card stock and punched it out using the 1/2" circle punch.  The "flower" washi tape was too narrow, so I carefully taped two pieces side by side and then punched.

Supplies:  

Stamps:  My Friend
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Washi Tape, 1/2" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by.






1 comments:

Gina said...

Andrea, I just glanced at this card and started to laugh - the "hell" in "hello" jumped out at me! too funny. but as always, your cards are so creative and beautiful!