Monday, November 4, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge in Blue

Gorgeous Grunge in Blue by Andrea G71


 October Stamp Club card

A quick, easy and fun card to make. 

Note that two lines were scored on all four sides of the card.  Thought I would point that out since it could easily be missed.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Bring on the Cake,
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink:  Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Scoring Tool, Candy Dots (Subtles - Wild Wasabi)

I saw the below card on the My Creations Blog.  I had to CASE it.  For stamp club I just switched up the colours to make it more masculine.  
Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Hilda said...

Very nice job!!!

herşeydenbiraz said...

I was looking for new blogs and i find this. Your blog is really amazing.Thanks for giving such amazing ideas.

Unknown said...

wowww great blog.