Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Cowgirls


As you can see, I am still on this cowgirl kick. I have one more to post. :)

A couple details about the card: 1) I stamped one of the Itty Bitty Background stamps (one that has more uniform polka dots) on Not Quite Navy card stock, then stamped the cowgirl on top of polka dots and cut out the dress. Then I glued them on the girls of the main image. 2) Also, I masked the middle girl so that there wouldn't be arms and legs sticking out everywhere. Get it?? Stick people sticking out. Yeah I know. It's a stretch. LOL

Supplies:

Stamps: Cowgirl (clearly wordsworth), best wishes (Studio G), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Naturals White, Designer Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Accessories: Navy Organdy Ribbon, Blender Pen

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: