Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Been A Long Time....

...since I last made a post. These last two weeks have been crazy. Along with the regular activities of life, the last two weeks have been filled with two bouts of the flu and a couple of stamp classes. So tonight I am going to make a short post before I continue preparing for the next stamp class. Three more in November. It's been fun so far.

This is one of the cards that has been made at the stamp classes. I know I got the idea from someone on Splitcoaststampers, but I just don't know who it was. I've been through my entire "Favorites" but can't find the card there. So sorry I can't give the person credit for my "inspiration".



It is a simple card to make and looking at the supplies in the "recipe" it is fairly self-explanitory. If not, I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Recipe:



Stamps: Paisley Background, Simply Said, Warm Words
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron,
Ink: Craft Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Markers in Pretty in Pink, So Saffron & Certainly Celery,
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamons Glitter, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon


4.74 x 5.5 card

OK, it's back to more cutting card stock. I hope to post again this week. Keep your fingers crossed that no one else will get the flu.

0 comments: