Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Fall

I have realized that I really don't mind fall as long as it stays above 0 degrees celsius. But here in Manitoba that is asking a lot!! I do have to say that we have had an awesome fall so far with not many cold and windy days. I wish all of winter would be like this.

I used the Birds Galore stamp set from Inkadinkado for this card. I discovered that Michael's has a whole bunch of Inkadinkado sets to choose from. I usually don't buy stamps at Michael's but I find I kind of like these clear stamps.

To get the bird muliticoloured, I used sponge daubers right on the stamp before stamping on the card stock. For the "flower trail" I stamped off once before stamping on the paper with Close to Cocoa. I used another stamp from the set and only inked up the "flower trail".

Supplies:

Stamps: Birds Galore, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Close to Cocoa, Patterned Paper (unknown)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Small Corner Rounder Punch

4.75 x 4.25 card

Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments: