Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inspired by Nature with Earth Elements

I made this card for my mom's birthday which was at the end of December. It sort of has an Autumn look to it doesn't it? I LOVE this set....probably because cone flowers are one of my favourite flowers. Love anything in the "daisy family"!! Ah, summer seems so far of....it is -28 Celsius right now.
Just a note: I don't have markers in every colour so I used my blender pens to colour on the stamp. (To do this, squeeze your ink pad while closed; open it up and there will be ink on the lid; now use your blender pen to pick up the ink and "wha lah" instant marker). Just remember that the blender pens will give a more washed out look than markers will.

Supplies:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Blender Pen, Crop-o-dile, Pewter Jumbo Brads, Scalloped Edge Punch

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coneflowers too - same thing as echinacea, right? Very pretty card.