Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sagely Crazy for Cupcakes

This morning I attended my Thursday morning MOMS group and had two cups of coffee and then topped it off with a cup of black tea (along with a wide variety of snacks, of course). Let's just say I have a bit of a buzz going on. LOL So on that note, here is my card:



Just a note about the cupcake: I actually stamped it three times. Once on patterned paper (cut out cupcake minus the candle), then on white card stock (cut out only the top part and candle) and finally again on the sagey coloured card stock (cut out only the candle stick). I cut a small slit in the "white" cupcake, glued it on top of the patterned cupcake and then stuck the sage candle stick slighly in the slot of the white cupcake. Does that make sense? I hope so..... Hmmm. I am thinking how I could have explained that differently. Must be the coffee.....


By the way, I used tweezers to handle the beads and get them on top of the dabs of glue. Very tricky. :)



Supplies:


Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Designer Paper & Card Stock (SEI 6x6 paper pack), Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron (candle flame)
Accessories: Celery Beads, Tombo Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Grey Ribbon (Michael's), Blender Pen, Tweezers


4.25 x 5.5 card


Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: