I received a special request to post this card. Brenda, this card is for you!
Here are a few details on the card that might not be self explanitory by looking at the photo or the supply list. The photo of the card is at a wierd angle because it was tricky not getting any glare from the window where I was taking the picture.
1. Cut Naturals White card stock to 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 4 1/4" and 5 1/2". Fold card at
2. Stamp snowflakes with White Stazon ink on 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 acetate (These are also called transparancies and can be found at an office supply store. This would also work with Stampin' Up!'s Snowfall printed window sheets. You just wouldn't need to stamp.)
3. Adhere 4 x 4 Basic Black card stock and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Kraft card stock to the top of the White card base - inside the scored square.
4. Place acetate on top of the White card base and punch holes for eyelets with crop-o-dile. Add eyelets.
5. Stamp Christmas sentiment on 1 1/2 x 2 1/4 Naturals White card stock. Sponge daub edges with Sahara Sand ink. Adhere to TOP of acetate.
6. Adhere 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 Basic Black card stock to UNDERSIDE of acetate. (Lay the black card stock on flat surface with adhesive already on it and then lay your acetate over it lined up evenly. Make sure when you are adding the adhesive to the black card stock that it doesn't go to close to the edge otherwise it will show.)
7. Finish off with ribbon.
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Naturals White, Kraft, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, White Stazon
Accessories: White Eyelets, Crop-o-dile, White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Sponge Dauber, Stamp-a-ma-jig, ScorePal (Bone folder and ruler works too)
4.25 x 5.5 card
Thanks for stopping by.