Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Neighbors and Pinking Hearts Punches


This is the card I "demo-ed" at the Stamp Club last Friday night. If you notice, the word demo is in quotations. "Why?" you may ask. Well, let me tell you, it was a flop!! I was TRYING to show how you can use the Pinking Hearts Corner Punch. And it didn't work out BOTH times. I tried it at home again, and it WORKED THE FIRST TRY! Sorry about that everyone! My excuse is that it was the pressure of everyone's eyes on me :).

So far, I've found that the best way to use these punches is to use specific dimensions. I found a blog where Gretchen Barron has figured out these dimensions for you. (By the way, if anyone can figure out how to use the instructions that come with punch, PLEASE let me know, 'cause they don't make sense to me!) Here are the links:



Supplies:

Stamps: Good Neighbors, Tiny Tags
Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Jewelry Tag Punch, White Embroidery Thread

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, yes, bird houses are coming soon!!

0 comments: