Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Cards

Hi there. I have two Valentine's Day cards I would like to share with you. These are my two favorites that I made this season. Especially the one in Chocolate Chip, although I find the photo doesn't do it justice. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day to you too.


Follow Your Heart in Chocolate Chip

Supplies:

Stamps: Whimsical Words, I {Heart} Hearts
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, VersaMark
Accessories: White Signo Pen, Dimensionals, Scalloped Trim Border Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Corner Rounder Punch

4.25 x 5.5 card


Two Love Birds
Supplies:

Stamps: Well Scripted, Tiny Tags (heart)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Sending Love DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Two Way Bird Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: