Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fall To Layout 122

I am currently taking the wallpaper off my kitchen walls.  This is long overdue.  When we first moved into our house almost 12 years ago the previous owners had just finished putting it up.  They had actually only partially completed hanging it when we were viewing the house.  I've never been keen on wallpaper but how can you take it down when it is so new and shiny?  But after 12 years it is high time!! I thought I'd make a quick post while the wallpaper remover is doing its job.

This is the card I made using the FTL sketch from the Clean and Simple Blog.  I cracked open the Aviary stamp set which I'd been looking forward to using.  I got it just before Christmas.  Love this set!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Aviary, Tiny Tags
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango Marker
Accessories:  Dotted Scalloped Border Punch, Dimensionals

3 5/8 x 5 1/2 card

Oh, there goes my timer.  Back to the wallpaper....
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

You've used some of my favourite papers in your card and I love the tangerine tango accents you've added. Good luck with that wallpaper - it can be quite a task getting that off!

Heather P. said...

This is so totally ADORABLE!