Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Well, by the time this gets posted, our family will be officially on holidays.  I hope I am prepared by now and if not, what can I do??  There is some Christmas baking done (gluten-free and non-gluten-free), the house decorated, the guest room ready for my parents (they are visiting from BC and braving the Winnipeg weather), some meals in the freezer so I don't have to spend all my time cooking and maybe the dust-bunnies have disappeared.  If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you are ready too. 

Here is one last holiday card.  I made this card last year but when I came across it a while ago, I decided to dress it up with some pearls.  I don't think I will ever get tired of them.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes, Many Merry Messages
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Whisper White Craft, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Pearls, Scalloped Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

4.25 x 5.5 card

Merry Christmas!

 

0 comments: