Sunday, March 13, 2011

Elegant Black Magic

Another one with the Black Magic technique and Bliss stamp set.  The butterfly uses this technique.  I stamped the flourish in Whisper White ink and then embossed in white embossing powder.  I stamped the word "bliss" in Versa Mark ink , so it is very subtle on the Crumb Cake card stock.  To create the scalloped edge, I scalloped the edge of the Crumb Cake card stock of which the main image is stamped on.  Then I scalloped the edges of two strips of card stock and adhered them on to the stamped card stock.  The ribbon covers the line/top edge of the scallops so you cannot see where I adhered them.  

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bliss
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake, Basic Black (butterfly)
Ink:   Whisper White, VersaMark
Accessories:  Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Scalloped Edge Punch, Dimensional, Water Colour Pencils, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, White Embossing Powder

4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card

Thanks for stopping by.



0 comments: