Friday, March 4, 2011

Organic Outlines

A few years ago, when Organic Outlines was listed on the Stampin' Up! retired list, I just had to get it.  I tried using it a few times but was never happy with the outcome.  I did not like the cards I made with this set.  I put the set away for a couple of years (LOL) and pulled it out again last week.  These cards are the result with which I am much happier.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Organic Outlines
Paper:  Deck the Halls DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scalloped Border Punch

4-3/4 x 4-3/4 card

Supplies:

Stamps:  Organic Outlines, Thank You Kindly
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Dimensionals

4-3/4 x 4-3/4 card

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely cards!
MLMD