Friday, April 15, 2011

Fall to Layout 136

Today when I checked out the Fall to Layout on the Clean and Simple Blog,  I knew exactly how I wanted to use the sketch.  I used the "sneak peek" stamp set and designer series paper from the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalogue.  These were very quick cards and was able to make two in very little time.


Supplies found on both cards:

Stamps:  Four Frames, Thank You Kindly, For All You Do ("thank you")
Paper:  Paisley Petals DSP, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Ink:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Accessories:  1/8" Marina Mist Ribbon, 1/8" Early Espresso Ribbon, Label Punch, Dimensionals, Brights Button, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Scalloped  Border Punch


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful cards for the CAS sketch this week. I especially like how you popped up the little bird on the label! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Monika said...

I love both cards but second one is a little bit more in my eyes - maybe the little bird - I don't know