Thursday, April 7, 2011

Have a Very Square Happy Birthday

Here is a very simple card that that was made at a couple of card classes in March.  By switching the patterned paper, you can make the card look more masculine.  For example, try using the striped patterned paper from the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper.   Once all the card stock pieces are cut, it is a very quick card to assemble.

By the way, I used THIS card as inspiration to create mine.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Four Square (retired)
Paper:  Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Ribbon (non-SU), 1-3/8 Square Punch

4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

~Leslee~ said...

Andrea, these are simply adorable! I love using up my scraps. Of course, my scraps get shifted from one side of the desk to the other several times first. Putting them away is just too much like work ;) I enjoy following your blog. Keep up the nice work :)