Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hey Chickie

Hey Chickie by Andrea G71
Retro Sketch # 51

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some stamps from a company called Paper Smooches.  Shhhh.   They are not Stampin' Up!  Don't tell.  :)  I have been eyeing these stamps for a while now.  They are just sooo cute!  I just love the talk bubble.  Anyway....  I saw THIS card posted on the Retrosketch blog and had to case it using my new stamps.

I made my own homemade light box.  So I'm hoping that will get rid of the blue-ish tinge I seem to have in the last number of photos.  Cross your fingers.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Chubby Chums, He Said She Said (both Paper  Smooches)
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Black Stazon, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, White Baker's Twine, Yellow Button (unknown), Glue dots, Dimensionals  

Thanks for looking.


0 comments: