Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Feeling Sentimental by Andrea G71

March Stamp Club Card

In January I was looking for some card ideas for my Dad's birthday.  I came across THIS on Splitcoaststampers card and absolutely loved it.  Plus I pretty much all the supplies which is a bonus.  Michelle Zindorf has a great blog with very detailed tutorials.  I basically followed her tutorial on making the main image of the the card.  So rather then rewriting the instructions, you can check it out for yourself. The card I made for my dad was about 6" x 4-1/2" whereas the card shown above is a regular A2 size:  4-1/4 x 5-1/2.

Supplies: 

Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental (SAB 2013), Itty Bitty Banners (sentiment)
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party,
Accessories:  Soft Suede Marker, Mini Brads, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch (retired), Label Punch, Eyelets, 1/8" Circle Punch, Crop-o-dile, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Edge Distresser, Sponge, Dimensionals

Dimensions:

Whisper White8-1/2 x 5-1/2 (card base), 3 x 4-3/4 (main image), scrap
Soft Suede:  4-1/8 x 5-3/8, 3-1/8 x 4-5/8, scrap
Pool Party:  4 x 5-1/4  

This is the card I made for my dad.  Pretty much the same Just bigger and there is antique hardware highlighting the sentiment.
  

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: