Monday, December 17, 2007

Check out Alli Miles' blog!!!

One of the blogs I read on a daily basis is Card Metaphors by Alli Miles. She has a great blog with many wonderful cards. I always get lots of ideas from it. Just click HERE and check out her blog.

Well, I was checking out my daily dose of blogs and when I went to Alli's I saw that my card was on it!!! My stomach got all butterfly-ee (new word??)because I was so excited and even a little nervous. This is the first time one of my creations ended up on another blog. A while back, I had sent Alli a thank you card for sending me a bunch of her wonderful scraps of designer paper. I had been so excited to win some of her "blog candy". And now this. Thanks Alli.

If you would like to see my card on her blog, just click HERE. It is a card that I have posted earlier. But isn't neat seeing your stuff somewhere else too?

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just "discovered" your blog and wanted to tell you I love your stuff! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Merry Christmas,

Vivian