Thursday, December 20, 2007

Friends

The layout for this card is cased from Alli Miles'. Can you tell that I really like the cards she makes?? It didn't take me that long to make. I started it while the boys were watching "Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman". (Their new favorite show. Or I should say Zachary's. Caleb often falls asleep.) And I finished it while the quiche was baking in the oven.

Here is a close up of where I put the Crystal Effects. I haven't used that in a while. Do you find that the spout, or whatever that thing is called where the glue comes out of, always plugs up? I use a needle or my paper piercer to unplug it? The hole just seems to get bigger. Do you have any solutions? I'd love to know what to do about it.

Supplies:

Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Mellow Moss, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, DP (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip Marker
Accessories: Antique Copper Brads, Corner Rounder Punch, Circle Coluzzle, Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Hand Held 1/16 Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects

4.75 x 4.75 card


I made another card using the same layout and colours, but I'll show you that one tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: