Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last Friday's Fun


So last Friday, Natasha from Palmtrees and Pogosticks had an Inspiration Challenge, "Tasher's Friday Fun". This is the first time I've ever done an Inspiration Challenge. I ended up doing one card on Sunday, not loving it entirely, making another card on Monday, liking it a bit better, and finally posting the second card today. If you want to see my first card, I have it posted in my Splitcoaststampers gallery.

Well, I'm off to finishing my Christmas cards, start wrapping a few gifts and hopefully finish making the chocolate truffles. The boys are at school, so I have the house to myself. Better get crackin'.

Recipe:

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Hugs and Wishes, Canvas BG

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Crate Designer Paper

Ink: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 15/16" Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Giga Scalloped Punch (Marvy), Mega Circle Punch (Marvy), Dimensionals

4.47 x 4.75 card







0 comments: