Friday, September 5, 2008

Dragonfly Birthday Wishes


I found these cute acrylic stamps at Superstore. I made this card earlier in the summer and by seeing it again I can hear the bugs calling for me to use them again. :) They will have to be inked up soon!

What you can't see in the picture is that I stamped the dragonfly in Not Quite Navy on the large piece of Naturals White cardstock. Then I stamped again, reinking my stamp, on a "scrap" piece of Naturals White and cut it out. I popped it up with a dimensional over the first stamped dragonfly. Everything else on the card is fairly straightforward and self explanatory by looking at the supply list.

Supplies:

Stamps: Patterned Bugs (Inkadinkado), Circle and Dots (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Naturals White, Not Quite Navy, Patterned Paper (unknown - from my scrap pile)
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Black Stazon
Accessories: Olive Satin Ribbon (Gale's), Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensional
4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: