Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh, So Lovely in Coral


I have the Black Orchid paper pack by s.e.i. that doesn't get used too often because the colours are so bright. I find that I am more of a soft subtles and earthy elements kind of girl. So I decided to be brave and go bold. I like how the black makes the colours pop even more. I kept the card simple with not a lot of accessories or added elements (just ribbon) and even left off the sentiment.

Details regarding the card: I stamped-off once on a piece of scrap with the Canvas BG stamp so it would be more subtle.

Supplies:

Stamps: Oh, So Lovely (retired hostess), Canvas Background
Paper: Basic Black, Black Orchid Paper Pack (s.e.i.), Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Black Stazon, Old Olive
Accessories: Aquapainter, Black Ribbon (Gale's)

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: