Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dream du Jour


I can't believe summer is over. My oldest began grade one this morning and he will be staying for lunch. It feels kind of wierd that I won't see him until it is time to pick him up at the end of the day. (I am also feeling a little guilty that I won't be picking him up for lunch like some of the other stay at home moms are doing. But my "excuses" are that lunch recess is a time when he can play with his friends [socialization] and it also conflicts with when I need to pick up my other son from preschool.) I hope that he loves school - that is my "dream du jour". Of course I want him to do well, but if he doesn't like school it is twelve years of misery minimum!!

On to the cards....

There are a number of blogs I check every day. One of these is Pickled Paper Designs. I pretty much love all the cards Amy makes. These two cards are cased from her card HERE.


Supplies: (listed for both cards)

Stamps: Dream du Jour
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Double Side Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye??), Green Textured Patterned Paper (unknown from Michaels - from scrap pile)Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Old OliveAccessories: Mega Marvy Punch, Jumbo Circle Punch, Paper Snips (ie. SU scissors - love them), Blender Pen, Dimensionals, White Satin Ribbon (Michaels), Black Brads (makingmemories), Black Ribbon (Gale's)

4.25 x 5.5 card


Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: