Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stitched Exotics

I hadn't used the stamp set, Stitched Exotics for a while and decided to pull it out from the bottom of the pile. I wanted to use the stamps directly onto a piece of cardstock that is the main focal point and not cut an image out and then pop it up with a dimensional (which I do a lot of the time). Well I managed to do that on one card (congratulations card), but not on the other (may all your wished come true card).




Supplies:


Stamps: Stitched Exotics, Stitched Background, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey
Accessories: 5/8" Grey Grosgrain, Sponge Dauber, Certainly Celery Marker


4.25 x 5.5 card





Supplies:

Stamps: Stitched Exotics, Stitched Background, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Paper Snips, Dimensionals,


4.25 x 5.5 card


Both of these two cards are cased off of Splitcoaststampers. The info of whom I cased is in my gallery on SCS.


Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: