A Punched Cardinal Christmas
I saw this card online two days before the Stamp Club was going to meet and thought we just had to make this card. Many sites displayed their with a punched cardinal card but didn't have instructions or you had to pay to download them. I found one site HERE with very clear instructions. Thank you to the Stamping for Sanity Blog. Love her cards!
1. Make the cardinal using the Two-Step Bird Punch and the above instructions. You can use the Tombo Liquid Glue or a Two-way Glue Pen to stick the bird together. Add dimensionals to the back.
2. Punch out a label in Whisper White card stock with the Decorative Label Punch. Add Dimensionals to the back.
3. Stamp "Seasons Greetings" with Old Olive ink on the Whisper White card base.
4. Using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, run the front half of the White card base through the Big Shot. Make sure that it will emboss so the dots are "bumpy" at the front of the card.
5. Adhere all pieces together.
Whisper White Card Base: 4.25 x 11
Whisper White scrap for label
Real Red scraps
Basic Black scraps
So Saffron scraps
Old Olive scraps
Stamps: Peaceful Season (Level 2 Hostess)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Two-Step Bird Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Tombo Liquid Glue or Two-way Glue Pen
4.25 x 5.5 card
Thanks for stopping by.