Bell and Boughs with Champagne Glass Glitter
Here is the second card for the November Stamp Club. We tried a new ribbon technique on how to tie a bow. You can see the video on how to do this HERE.
1. Stamp the image in Black Stazon ink and colour using Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler ink on watercolour paper.
2. Sponge edges in Crumb Cake ink.
3. Tape large Cherry Cobbler card stock and DSP together. Place strip of seam binding to front of card and tape in back. Make bow as in instructional video. (Thanks to Crafty Confessions blog!)
4. Tape watercoloured image, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler card stock together. Add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the DSP layers and card base.
5. Use the Tombo Liquid Glue and run a bead of glue around the four sides of the Cherry Cobbler card stock. Sprinkle with Champagne Glass Glitter.
6. Add bow to edge with a glue dot.
Always Artichoke Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Cherry Cobbler: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4
Cherry Cobbler: 3 x 4 1/8
Always Artichoke: 2 5/8 x 3 3/4
Watercolour Paper: 2 1/2 x 3 5/8
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Paper: Deck the Halls DSP, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Blender Pen or Aquapainter, Sponge, Dimensionals, Tombo White Glue, Champagne Glass Glitter, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Bow Tying Apparatus, Glue Dots
4.25 x 5.5 card
Thanks for stopping by.