Friday, September 21, 2012

A Fitting Moustache

A Fitting Moustache by Andrea G71


Stamp Club Card No. 3

I think this set works great on square cards.  I saw THIS card on Splitcoaststampers and thought I would change it to a square card. 

Supplies:  

Stamps:  A Fitting Occasion
Paper:  International Bazaar DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point
Accessories:  chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Dimesionals, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot

4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card

We  also made an envelope to fit the card.  We followed this TUTORIAL on the Tailored Envelope from Splitcoaststampers.  



It was a tight fit to slide the card into the envelope.  Next time I would make my card measurements slightly less than a 4-1/4" square.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: