Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Celebrate You

I made this first card a couple of weeks ago. It was a Sunday night and I was inspired to send in something to Stampin' Up!'s monthly contest. Well, it had to get there by mail in five days - the end of February. Not sure if it made it. But I had fun making it. All supplies are Stampin' Up!


Supplies:

Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Stitched BG, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Ink: Old Olive, VersaMark
Accessories: Flower Fusion, 3/4" Twill Tape, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, silver Brad, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4.75.x.4.75 card




This second card is similar, but with different dimensions. Last week I was coming up with card samples for someone who is having a "Stamp-A-Stack" Workshop. (If anyone has a better name for it, please let me know.) They will be making twelve cards in three or four designs. I made a bunch of samples for her to choose from. I really enjoy doing these kind of workshops because everyone there is into making cards and we all have a good time. Or at least I do. LOL.



Supplies:



Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Stitched Exotics, Stitched BG
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Ink: Old Olive, VersaMark
Accessories: 3/4" Twill Tape, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Brad (makingmemories), Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dot, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Stamp-a-ma-jig



4.25 x 5.5 card



(I took the top picture at night. That's why it is darker than the bottom picture. Sorry, can't take another since it is in Utah. :)


Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: