Friday, September 21, 2007

Fabulous Zinnias


I love zinnias. Every spring, at the end of May, I plant zinnia seeds in two flower beds between the side of my house and driveway. And all spring I wonder if it is worth it because they only begin to bloom in the middle of July (and here in Manitoba it feels like summer is almost over -no exaggeration*wink*). But when they do bloom, I realize it is sooo worth the wait. The flower bed is thick with zinnias and so colourful.

So, I had to get the Fabulous Flowers stamp set from SU..... just because of the large zinnia stamp. Then the other day at Michael's I found this wonderful designer paper that had zinnias on it as well. And out of that came this card.

By the way, this was my creation of the Sketch Challenge #142 on Splitcoaststampers.

Enjoy!

Recipe:

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Warm Words
Paper: Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge, Sponge Dauber

5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card

0 comments: