Sunday, September 16, 2007

Simply Square In the Spotlight



I can't believe the weekend is over. I did find the time to make a few cards this weekend during naptime/quiet time. Here is one of them and I will find the time to post the others I made sometime during the week.

I CASED this card from tashers on Splitcoaststampers (her blog is Palmtrees andPogosticks - see sidebar). I added the Old Olive background which she did not use, as well as the scalloped punch. I also sponged the scalloped edges with Bordering Blue. Tried to make it my own, but she had a great design using only one stamp set. Hurray!!

Recipe:

Stamps: In the Spotlight
Paper: Whispering White, Old Olive, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Old Olive, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Coluzzle, Sponge Daubers

4 3/4 x 4 3/4 card

1 comments:

Corie said...

I love this -- such clean lines, and those colors are fantastic together.