Monday, September 24, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks


This is the first time that I have used the sentiment "heartfelt thanks" from this (Heartfelt Thanks) stamp set. And can you believe that this is the first stamp set I bought from Stampin' Up! I was never really happy with how the sentiment turned out when I layered them like this before. Maybe it was the colours I was using. But I am quite pleased with how it looks now.


I basically cased the layout of Beate's card exactly. Yes, I go on to her blog alot! I just changed the colour combo and stamp sets. I liked the design so much that I made another card, but again, with a different colour combo and stamp set. You can view it on my gallery on Splitcoaststampers. It's called Birthday Hugs & Wishes.


Recipe:

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Fabulous Flowers (flower), Everyday Flexible Phrases (my friend), All in a Row
Paper: Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Silver Cord, Rhinestone Brads (makingmemories), Paper Piercer, Paper Flowers (makingmemories)

4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I LOVE it! I love the colors and sets you picked. Wow! Gorgeous!
I am flattered you cased the card. It looks amazing in green and with that set.
Hugs and smiles