Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Birdie and House Thankyou


This is the first card that I made yesterday in my attempt to "get inspired". I used this cute card from Alli Miles as a template. You can also view her great blog HERE.

With this card, I wanted to make sure I used supplies that haven't been used for a while. I need to use up some of my "old" stuff before I buy some new stuff. (LOL) So, I got out my Cool Caribbean card stock and some Michael's ribbon that I've had sitting around for a while.

Supplies:

Stamps: Birdhouse, Bird & Thank You (Studio G Clear Stamps)
Paper: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, Fuchsia (Michael's Card Stock Pack)
Ink: Black Stazon, Cool Caribbean, Aurora Pigment Ink (Color Box)
Accessories: Striped Ribbon (Michael's), Scalloped Square Punches (Marvy). Corner Rounder Punch

Thanks for stopping by. Oh, don't forget about the other two cards I made yesterday. Stay posted.

0 comments: