Monday, May 5, 2008

Celebrate You in Polka Dot Blue


Happy Monday. Today's card was inspired by Amy from Pickled Paper Designs. This is a blog I look at everyday and pretty much like every card she makes. I really liked the layout and cut out flowers on her card and I took it from there to create my card.

Maybe you've already noticed that this card is similar in colours and techniques as a previous card I've posted. This card is actually the first card I made. All the details on making the flowers are in that post. The one think I forgot to mention was that I stamped the flowers on the Basic Grey designer paper.

Supplies:

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Naturals White, Not Quite Navy, Oh Boy line (Basic Grey)
Ink: VersaMark, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, White Buttons (unknown), Stamp-a-ma-jig

5.5 x 4.25 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

jjcreations said...

Plain, simple and very very nice. I like the hint of polka dots on the flowers - creative. Joan