Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #46

I had this Basic Grey designer paper still sitting on my desk (the Oh Baby line) from a previous card that I have yet to post. So it was convenient to use for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

The flower from Ginormous Flowers is stamped in VersaMark and rolled in Not Quite Navy ink and them embossed three times with Clear Embossing Powder. The word "celebrate" is also embossed. When an image is embossed more than once, it gives it a thicker and smoother look. As a result, the flower curls up a bit, which is an added bonus.

I also used Clear Micro Pellets as embellishments. I stuck them on with Mini Glue Dots. By the way, I found them at Dollarama and there are 1,000 in the package. I think they will last my lifetime. LOL

Supplies:

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Oh Baby line (Basic Grey, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White,
Ink: Not Quite Navy, VersaMark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Clear Micro Pellets, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge Dauber

3 x 6 card

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your card turned out wonderful! Thanks for playing.
Hugs and smiles