Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stamp Class Sneak Peaks

Hello all of you from Winnipeg! I thought I'd post sneak peaks of the some of the cards we will be making at the stamp class. Easier than doing it through email.


All five cards will use a Stampin' Up! stamp set and feature a technique and various Stampin' Up! accessories that add that extra pizazz to a card. You can "Wow" your friend or family member that receives a card that you have made.


And now...... (drum roll)... featuring.....


Card #1 with the Styled Silver Ribbon Slide








Card #2 with Flower Fusion Very Round About






Card #3 with Live Your Dream with Fine Cosmo Glitter

























Card #4 with Very Square Cracked Glass Technique

























Card #5 TBA


I hope this tweaks your curiosity and I'd love to hear from you soon. By the way, I will post the full card after the stamp class has occurred.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: