Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #47

Aaahh.....I am trying to find the time. Sorry for the infrequent posts. I will try to do better..... I was able to participate in Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge on Friday and I haven't had time to post it until now. Aaahh..... Even so, this will be a short post. I seem to have a long list of things to do and no time to complete them. I have accomplished making one large and two small lasagnes this morning. The large one is going to a friend who just had a baby, one small one is going in the freezer and the other we will eat for dinner.


When I saw this paper, I knew that I wanted to use my Nature Stamps by Rhonda Farrer. The flowers in the oval is "watercoloured" with an aquapainter.

I found this K & Company paper at Michael's this last week for 40% off. I love sales!! This is the Hannah paper pad. I also found some Amy Butler Clear stamps, also by K & Company, on sale. Did I just say that I love sales?!? The background is stamped off with an image from this new set. The tiny butterfly and the "thank you" is from this set as well.
Supplies:

Stamps: Nature Stamps by Rhonda Farrer (Autumn Leaves), Amy Butler Clear Stamps (K & Company)
Paper: Hannah Paper Pad (K & Company), Naturals Ivory, Ruby Red
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Olive Satin Ribbon (Gale's), Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Oval Coluzzle, Giga Oval Scalloped Punch (Marvy), Dimensional, Sponge Dauber

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: