Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Inchie Card and Colour Challenge #168

Yesterday on Splitcoaststampers, the Colour Challenge issued was to use Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla. Sage Shadow is not my favourite colour, as I've said before, but I knew exactly which designer paper I wanted to use (Iron Gate by Sandylion. I think I found it at Michaels). I combined it with the Ways to Use It Challenge #166. (I posted a card yesterday that also used the WT166.)























Supplies:

Stamps: Live Your Dream, Warm Words
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Iron Gate Designer Paper (Sandylion)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Antique Copper Brads, Ribbon (Michaels)

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... absolutely gorgeous ... love the placement of your butterflies.

jjcreations said...

This is fabulous....I love the colours, and inchies and the way the swirl and the bottom moves to the butterflies.....Beautiful. Joan