Monday, May 19, 2008

Sketch For You To Try

This weekend I've been working on Jen's Sketch For You To Try on and off. I actually made two cards because I wasn't happy with the balance of the first card.

Here is Card #1 made on Saturday.


Here is Card #2 made today. I did actually have a sentiment stamped on two circles that I was going to add. I somehow forgot to tape it down before I took the picture and only just realized it now. Oh well. It is a very simple. I also paper pieced the patterned paper on to the Bella's dress.

Supplies:

Stamps: Lotus Greeting Stamps (K & Company) on Card #1, Flowabella (Stamping Bellas ) on Card #2
Paper: Oasis Paper Stack (SEI), Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Brown Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Card #1 - White Eyelets, Ticket Corner Punch, Chocolate Chip 15/16" Satin Ribbon
Card#2 - Small Corner Rounder Punch, Antique Copper Brads, Blender Pen

4.75 x 4.75 card

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

This is awesome...love your color combo (I think orange is my new favorite color!) and the whole layout is fantastic. Glad I saw you on splitcoast cause now I can stop by your blog often for more inspiration!

jjcreations said...

Very nice cards....I like the papers! Joan

veronica said...

love the stripes on her dress. it is so cute!