Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #10: Take Two

This is actually the first try I made with the BIC last week, but the layout wasn't coming together with the main image panel. So I set it aside and came up with this card shown HERE in a previous post. I came back to it another day and this is the result.


All the techniques I used are the same as in the previous card, so I won't repeat myself.

Supplies:

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Much Appreciated, Baroque Motif, French Script (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Ink: VersaMark, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, So Saffron, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Distresser, Sponge Dauber, Sponge, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Coluzzle, Paper Flowers (makingmemories), Silver Brads

4.25 x 5.5 card

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: