I passed 5,000 hits. Thank you for coming to visit my blog.
I've been trying to do a bit of spring cleaning (yes, believe it or not, but here in Manitoba the weather is sloooowly getting warmer and spring is coming) in my stamp room and will be giving away some of my stash - some of which is Stampin' Up! stuff, some not. So here is what you will receive:
- A variety of ribbon (I think I use it on almost every card. I must like it a lot! LOL)
- Flower Fusion (SU)
- Silver Ribbon Slides (SU)
- Green Micro Beads
- Yellow Flowers
- Studio G Clear Stamps and Block
- 6 x 6 Brocade Backgrounds Designer Paper (SU)
- 6 x 6 Assorted Designer Paper
- April '08 Paper Crafting with Photos magazine by Paper Crafts
To win, you need to post a comment. If you like, please comment on what you would like to see more of on this blog. For example, more personal chit chat? less? exact steps and measurements used on a posted card? etc. I'd love to hear from you.
So, make a comment to this post and add your entry number to your comment. (First person to make a comment is #1, second person is #2, and so on.) I will determine a winner using random.org on Tuesday, April 15 after I get back from San Antonio. (Yippee!! - I yelled that REALLY loudly. LOL)
Good luck and thanks again for stopping by.